In motion: Suebees, Fleur totes. In the planning stage: Totester mahjong tote and tile bags, Fox, messenger bags, Britta, wallets on strings, Tillies, Tallullahs, Spinny.
Contact me to place a custom order, ask for help or receive a "newly in stock" email for mahjong sets.
Face masks are here. Now made with an organic cotton lining.
New product: The Goldie
Only Colorado residents pay sales tax!
Stay safe everyone. Celestial Winter drawstring bag, The Large Suebee
So many uses for this versatile bag called the large Suebee featuring beautiful winter images.
It's a large round, flat bottom, drawstring bag that can be used for:
- Knitting projects, like socks, scarves and shawls.
- Storing tiles for Mahjong, Rummikub and Scrabble. It sits up and keeps the tiles in place while the player reaches inside, without seeing the tiles.
- Organize your suitcase, backpack, bathroom, or your craft room
Other drawstring bag options
Suebee a smaller version
- The Kipster, a knitting bag with pockets, a large Kipster is available too
- The Flatie and the Flatie Jr, flat drawstring bags
Large Suebee's measurements
- Tall 12" Diameter 7.5"
30.48 cm 19.558 cm
A cord lock allows you to secure the bags contents.
The outer shell is a cotton print
Lined with black poly taffeta
Custom orders welcome