In motion: Zippered mahjong tote sets, Spex glasses cases, large Zini, Suebees
In the planning stage: Raccoons, Kipsters, Flatie, Tallullah, Fox
The Forest drawstring bag, The Large Suebee
So many uses for this versatile bag called the large Suebee featuring a pretty forest scene with deer.
It's a large round, flat bottom, drawstring bag that can be used for:
- Knitting projects, like socks, scarves and shawls.
- Storing tiles for Mahjong, Rummikub and Scrabble. It sits up and keeps the tiles in place while the player reaches inside, without seeing the tiles.
- Organize your suitcase, backpack, bathroom, or your craft room
Other drawstring bag options
Suebee a smaller version
- The Kipster, a knitting bag with pockets, a large Kipster is available too
- The Flatie and the Flatie Jr, flat drawstring bags
Large Suebee's measurements
- Tall 12" Diameter 7.5"
30.48 cm 19.558 cm
A cord lock allows you to secure the bags contents.
The outer shell is a cotton print
Lined with black poly taffeta
Custom orders welcome